SC - Looking for guidance

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 06:17:38 PDT 2000

>Huh? I thought a mandolin was a musical instrument. Do you grate things
>across the strings until it gets full? Seems like it would be difficult
>getting all the shavings out. :-) I can see where you would want to buy
>a cheap one for this though. :-)

Hmmmm....I'm reading this before coffee, with no coffee coming unless I make
the pilgrimage to the corner market here and buy THEIR coffee
and bring it back and drink it and maybe, just maybe this will make sense to
me.  Maybe I should just buy the can of coffee and make more coffee just in
case it DOESN'T make sense after the first cup of coffee so I don't have to
make a second pilgrimage during the work day and bringing back a can right
now would make me a hero here as we ran out of coffee before I got in this
morning...

:-p

Cadoc
(who's a coffee achiever with no coffee)
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG
Shire of Abhainn Ciach Ghlaiss

"I feel the air rise up in me
Kneel down in prayer the stone of years
I wonder how well you can see