SC - Staff rewards

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 11 08:42:13 PDT 2000

I am considering adorned apronsor hats.  I can get white ones fairly cheaply at restaurant supply, and can put Kingdom badge on them, or Baronial, or whatever.  Also thought of embroidered side towels (bar rag with a decoration).

niccolo difrancesco

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
> What a great idea! I usually provide chocolate and one year everyone got Raspberry jelly I had made. I also gave out spoons at another one, but I was
stumped at something different. Thanks for the spices idea!!!

Andrea
Ostgardr