SC - feast disasters and recovery

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Apr 12 16:42:16 PDT 2000

I was at that feast...as I wasn't at high table, I didn't get to taste the
peacock, but the eel soup was a bit of a surprise...I'm sure it was quite good,
though I'm not overly fond of eel.

Yes, the feast to which I referred was a long time ago, but after the time of
Cariadoc...and cookery there had definitely gone into a steep decline.  I've been
to several events lately, and the feasts have been quite good!

Kiri