SC - An Introduction

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Wed Apr 12 10:18:48 PDT 2000

Unto Olaf of Trollsheimfjord does Gwynydd of Culloden send warmest greetings
and welcome:

Another person who sent paragraphs of introduction!  When I first subscribed
I was told that I had posted possibly the longest introduction.  I really
like to know about people, so I am so pleased to read about you.  I have
found this list busy and interesting with debates on far ranging subjects.
I think that you will learn lots - I know that I am!

Gwynydd - Ynys Fawr, Lochac, Kingdom of the West