SC - Chopping onions

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Apr 13 08:52:09 PDT 2000

Lemon juice works fairly well.  Also, a friend of mine made some soap that has
in it, I believe, coffee grounds.  I don't know whether they were new or used,
but that soap removes all sorts of odors from my hands...fish, onions, garlic,
etc.  Finally, I believe some of the catalogues that sell kitchen stuff also
sell a little metal thing that is supposed to remove the odor.

Kiri