SC - Getting rid of onion odor

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 08:55:36 PDT 2000

>I have a friend who works in a machine shop, and has said that he can
> >bring me a piece of scrap stainless steel, so I will be able to try >that
>solution as well.

It does work for the most part, you can even rub your hands on a stainless
sink while water is running and it will work for the most
part.  But sometimes you just get so mired in the onions that you
would need a whole body steel.

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG
Shire of Abhainn Ciach Ghlaiss

C'thuhlu loves the little children,
All the children of the world.
Be they boiled or baked or fried,
barbequed or on the side.
C'thulhu loves the little children of the world