SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not aboutlistmeat)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Apr 15 20:04:35 PDT 2000

I've always understood "vegan" to be the strictest form of vegetarianism.  AFAIK,
dedicated vegans consume no animal products at all--no meats, dairy products, eggs,
etc.
I have a few vegetarians in the local group, and we always make sure that there's
plenty.  Also a few who can't have pork.  We're a small enough group that it's easy
enough to keep track of folks' needs.  Personally, I'm omnivorous too, although I
like vegetarian cooking, and do it frequently.
- --Maire, who just came back from eating dinner at really, really yummy East Indian
vegetarian restaurant (yumm...love to eat them curries, curry's what I love to
eat...:-)