SC - Check out Mandioca frita

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 05:52:09 PDT 2000

Hi Margali,
    If I haven't gone totally crazy with all the Passover preparations (a
real possibility)  I think you had a tapioca - is it kosher question.  Anyway
here is background info on tapioca.  If it wasn't you, I'm sorry to waste
your time.  Tapioca is kosher and I *think* it can be used for Passover.  My
family doesn't and I don't know why.  there is a big discussion on my Jewish
list right now over 'can you or cant you' use tapioca for Passover  so as I
say.... I hope it was you that wanted that info  (for feeding that Jewish
gentleman during Pennsic?)
Anyway, be well and best regaurds...
Phillipa the Stressed

<A HREF="http://www.maria-brazil.org/manioc.htm">Click here: Mandioca frita</A