SC - Scrapple-Recipe-OOP

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Mon Apr 17 09:48:29 PDT 2000

>From Gwynydd of Culloden unto the Gathered Cooks:
Greetings,

While I am not a liver eater, my Lady is (and it is supposed to be a good
thing to eat if one has arthritis, which she does). Can you please tell me
how this is supposed to be served (with vegetables, on toast, that sort of
thing), and can it be frozen?  Oh yes, and would it matter if it was made
with lamb or beef rather than pork - other than the flavour, it seems
unlikely to be a problem (mind you, it may no longer be "Scrapple"! *grin*)

Many thanks
Gwynydd