SC - Trimarian Haggis

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Apr 17 10:35:07 PDT 2000

    And don't forget the fudge gerbils packed with peanut butter!
    I once served 'Cream of Jean' soup - it was a cabbage creamed soup. I
added small strips of denim and blue food coloring, and made strainer
spaetzel (make the dough, put it in a strainer, and then shake it over the
boiling soup - the resulting noodles (doodles?) are exceptionally Freudian).
When each bowl was served, I put in a small brass jean button I got at
Jo-Anns. People (sick monkeys that they were) thought it was hilarious!
    Hey, it was the '70s, and we could always blame the drugs . . .

    Sieggy