SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not aboutlistmeat)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Apr 17 11:08:21 PDT 2000

My understanding is that "vegan" applies to those who will not eat anything that
contains any animal product, including cheese, milk, butter or eggs.  I believe
that those who will eat the above are referred to as ova-lactoid or something
along those lines....

Kiri (who is hoping she won't be laughed at because she can't remember the eact
term...even though she has several friends who are this type of vegetarian)