SC - Complaints at feasts

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Apr 17 12:16:14 PDT 2000

I honestly believe that the best way around complaints, etc., from various sorts
at a feast is to simply post a listing of the ingredients for the feast in
several places around the site...troll, outside the kitchen door, etc.  I try to
serve feasts that are fairly well-rounded with dishes to suit all sorts, though
I obviously cannot second-guess allergies (purpose of ingredients list).  The
only time I actually cooked around an allergy was when I cooked a Coronation
feast for a Queen allergic to nuts.

If you have posted the listing, you have "covered yourself", to be polite!
Because then, if a person eats something they shouldn't, it is their own doing.
You can be symnpathetic, but you are not at fault!

Kiri