SC - Lamb recipe and vegetable stew recipe request

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 17 16:34:28 PDT 2000

Unto the gathered cooks, greetings

  I've been requested that I prepare approx four days worth of stews for a
huge event in June.  The organiser has said that he basically wants stews
including lamb at the meat, since he has lots of lamb already.  He also
wants stews for the vegetarian factor.  I have a few recipes for lamb
stews, but need some help with the others.  Does anyone out there have good
recipes using lamb and vegetables that are hot and filling, or vegetable
dishes that provide the same?  It doesn't have to be stew since I balk at
serving 'brown goo' every single day, unless the flavour is noticably
different.  We just want something that tastes good and will suit fighters
fighting and spoectators spectating in really cold (possible snow)
temperatures.  Already redacted would be favourite.
Thanx
- -Katerine