SC - Re: religious denegration

Ian Gourdon agincort at raex.com
Mon Apr 17 19:18:59 PDT 2000

 > Siegfried Heydrich wrote:
>      I have, however, found that there are a large number of ostentatiously
>  'politically correct' people (and they ALL wear silver pentagrams - a hint
>  for anyone looking for a topic for their doctoral thesis - does new age
>  theology induce allergies? or is it just wearing silver pentagrams that does
>  it?) who will subject you to a half hour diatribe on the topic du jour
>  (whatever appeared in last months issue of Mother Jones) if you suggest
>  serving it to them. ... But it really irks me when
>  someone promotes their political agenda under the guise of their dietary
>  constraints. Grrr . . .
>      Sieggy (who got kvetched at by one of the Enlightened while at the BoD
>  meeting. which was as exciting as watching butter melt)(and yes, she was
>  wearing a silver pentagram)

Please refrain from denegrating other religions and their
religion's symbols. Your direct link from silver stars to
dietary madness and political agenda is neither particularly
correct, or religiously appropriate, especially just one
week before Easter, IMHO. If she chose to wear the sigil of
Gawain, what is that to you?
- --
Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe, OP
Known as a forester of the Greenwood, Midrealm
 http://web.raex.com/~agincort