SC - Fw: Transplanting Tips

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Apr 18 15:46:42 PDT 2000

OK, folks, here are some more gardening tips from the people at Burpee. This
batch has more to say about peppers and tomatoes than anything else, but the
principles would apply to other garden crops, for those of us interested in
growing period vegetables.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio