SC - Charoset

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 06:18:24 PDT 2000

Greetings Lady Merchant!
I hope you will post your recipes.  The macaroons sound delightful! Please
ask your uncle for the chicken recipe.
I made 2 kinds of charoset:  Egyptian and Ashkenazi.  I was going to make
some of the more exotic charosets but my very Ashkenazic parents will thing
that the Egyptian charosis is exotic enough.

Can you freeze your extra charoset?  I often  make and use the sephardic
charosis' as a chutney condiment in Indian cooking.  Very good with rice
and.... whatever.
Be well and happy Passover.
Phillipa
>>>Three kinds of
 macaroons: almond, chocolate-coconut, and cinnamon.
 My uncle is an excellent cook, and he's planning a chicken tagine, >>