SC - reasonably safe water at Pennsic

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 08:08:41 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/19/2000 10:06:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

> keep your dishes and eating and cooking utensils clean

Actually, as I understand it.. a lot of the "epidemics of diarrhea" at
camping events aren't viral or bacterial. They are in fact caused by
insufficient dishwashing, or more correctly, insufficient rinsing. Soap is
such a WONDERFUL laxative.

That's what I've been told, and I've since been sure to rinse everything
thoroughly. Haven't had a real stomach upset in years.

Corwyn