SC - reasonably safe water at Pennsic

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Apr 19 11:39:44 PDT 2000

Brandu asked:

>Let me ask this one question...
>Philip, what it the source of your home water?  Well or City?

>I have a theory, and I'd like to know how you respond,
>also anyone else who has posted
>"Pennsic water is OK/not OK"

All four, depending on circumstances ;-) I get some from my cistern, some
from a friend's well, and some from the city water, as well as some from an
open public spring when I have time to get over there.

Over the past few years, I've used any one of the four types types
exclusively for fair amounts of time, and before that my job required a fair
amount of travel and consequently meals and water in all sorts of
circumstances and areas. I'm just not terribly sensitive to those sorts of
changes, other than the flavor factor. OTOH, I'm also not terribly sensitive
to the stresses caused by many other changes which will stress other folks
out, and, other than non-related joint problems, am, as a general rule, very
healthy.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous