SC - RE: SC Scrapple Recipe OOP

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 11:58:58 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/19/00 8:25:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

<<
 Then never go on a camping trip with me in the mountains!  My
 breakfast supplies consist of butter and eggs.  I get up at first
 light and go out hunting for ramps and wild shrooms to make
 omlettes.  Chantrelles, oysters, morels, puffs..... yummy!
 I don't quail at snails either.

 Akim Yaroslavich >>

    Yummmmm! So, *when* did you say you were going camping again, dear? I'll
volunteer to make the flatbread or something to go with............. ;-)

            Ldy Diana, who would, however, leave out the snails from her
portion!