SC - feast catapults

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 22:09:39 PDT 2000

I know that food fights at feast are common at some Kingdom's events, but (to
be perfectly honest with you'all)  I would not attend feasts where throwing
food was common and if a food fight "broke out" at an event I was at... I
would figure that was my clue to depart.  Not that anyone there would
probably care... Still that's how I feel.

Rayne

In a message dated 4/20/00 12:03:09 AM Central Daylight Time,