SC - feast catapults

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Apr 19 22:21:46 PDT 2000

    Marshmallows work good, as do peanuts and popcorn. Be careful of
anything that can squish and stain anyone's garb, though, or you'll never
hear the end of it! Green grapes are OK, but Concords are RIGHT OUT!
    If you want to cut down on the amount of garbage, hurl Hershey's Kisses
(or some other sort of small wrapped candy) - they can hit the floor and
still be eaten, so the wastage will be minimal.

    Sieggy