SC - feast catapults

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Wed Apr 19 23:48:10 PDT 2000

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Siegfried Heydrich wrote:

>     Marshmallows work good, as do peanuts and popcorn. Be careful of

>     If you want to cut down on the amount of garbage, hurl Hershey's Kisses

And, just to be a spoil-sport, neither peanuts, popcorn, or Hershey's
Kisses are period. Marshmallows -- if made from real mallows -- would be
possible, but I have never heard of them being period.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
"There are some things man was not meant to know..."
Unfinished Short Story #2 by Larry Niven.