SC - feast catapults

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 04:33:34 PDT 2000

hmmmmm, all this stuff okay for a "period feast".  See, I knew we could make
comprises.  :-)

Rayne
no need for serious comments - it's early and I'm being (as Mother would say)
a "smart-mouth"
<<

     Marshmallows work good, as do peanuts and popcorn. Be careful of
 anything that can squish and stain anyone's garb, though, or you'll never
 hear the end of it! Green grapes are OK, but Concords are RIGHT OUT!
     If you want to cut down on the amount of garbage, hurl Hershey's Kisses
 (or some other sort of small wrapped candy) - they can hit the floor and
 still be eaten, so the wastage will be minimal.