SC - feast catapults

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 02:42:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/21/00 2:37:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

> Actually, there is documentation that food fights were
>  period.  However, they were looked down upon then just
>  as they are looked down upon today.
>
>  Personally, I would be appalled if one broke out at
>  any feast that I was cooking for.  I think that food
>  fights are an insult to the cooks and I would have the
>  perps be made to clean the hall on their hands and
>  knees with a toothbrush for such immature behavior.

I don't think we are talking about chucking whole platters of venison across
the hall (wait...are we?), but rather a little light hearted hi-jynx after
the repast has finished.  Crusts of uneaten bread, pieces of nuts,
pudding...that sort of thing.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who, if he was mistaken about the platters of venison, demands an invitation
to THAT feast)

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess