SC - Ravioli, dumplings, and excoriation

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 23:40:00 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/22/00 6:58:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

>  No, I'm not going to speak the dread words, "you've never tasted liver
>  that _I've_ cooked"...I can only say that I got away with charging $27
>  US for a smallish portion, which may or may not be considered a measure
>  of quality.
>
>  Adamantius

Allright....let's have it.  Come on...give it up.  You know what I'm talking
about!!  The RECIPE!!  If I'm going to pay $27 for liver, it had better be
the best liver in the world, or come with a VERY friendly serving wench, if
you know what I mean...

Of course, if this is proprietary information, then I understand...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess