SC - Authenticity as A&S Entries

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 23:40:10 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/21/00 11:31:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

> > Lords of Light!!  You have GOT to be joking, right?
>  > Doomed.. I'm DOOMED, I
>  > say!!  I'll be sent to the salt mines of Kessel,
>  > smashed into
>  > who-knows-what...
>  >
>  > Balthazar of Blackmoor
>
>  No, no, I would never do that!  No, I would put you to
>  work in my kitchen and make you make recipes over and
>  over again, doing them exactly as written.  Over and
>  over again until all rebellion and creativity was
>  drained from you and you become a perfect student who
>  had absolutely no thoughts of your own.

Egads!  Sounds like my Apprenticeship!  Of course, once the Chef realized I
already knew most of it, he just handed me the menus and said "Here...make
this."

 >  But if you are a good
>  student, I will wear leather and carry a whip ...
>  hehehehehe.

Egads!  Sounds like my Apprenticeship!!!!

Balthazar of Blackmoor
Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess