SC - Shrooms of the Wild (was Scrapple recipe OOP)

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 19:51:19 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/23/00 7:25:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< Well maybe. I *think* this is the feast you are referring to:
 KF-feast-msg      (12K) 11/ 4/98    The King's Forest feast. >>

Yes that is the one. A correction though...I put the rattlesnake  meat in the
bear stew (making the problem for the Jewish lady doubly worse) and used the
broth in the rabbit/squirrel pies. I think I made it sound as if I used the
meat in both dishes which is not the case.

Ras