SC - Fish

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 01:42:58 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/23/00 6:40:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> Anyone who lives near a Giant market might be interested to know that
another

>  a common European fish (Merlangus merlangus) of the cod family called
>  'Whiting' is on sale this week for $2.28 for a 2 LB bag of fillets. A good
>  time to stock up if you have a freezer and an event to cook for in the
next
>  month or 3.

No Giant market around here, anymore...but we do have a Ralph's, again, and
the meat and seafood section is first rate.  I'll check on the whiting (love
it dredged in crushed pecans and pan fried), since they are owned by the same
company.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what realy has no Name.