SC - Determining Laurel Doneness (Was: Cooking Laurels)

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 12:55:31 PDT 2000

- --- RANDALL DIAMOND <ringofkings at mindspring.com>
wrote:
> Is the method of preparation any different from
> poaching Pelicans?  I have had some tough ole
> birds around here, I tell you.  Sho nuff.
>
> Akim Yaroslavich
> "No glory comes without pain"

Akim,

You are a very brave man if you go to other kingdoms
and trap their Pelicans illegally!  What do you do
with your Pelicans after you poach them?  Force them
to run events for you?  Work them to death?  Sell them
to other kingdoms that have insufficient Pelicans?

As for Laurels, we are a Spice of Life.  We are not
cooked for ourselves, but are added leaf by leaf into
the soup or stew of life, to make it more flavorful.

Huette [is it getting humid in here?  I am starting to
get steamed!  :-)]