OT Re: SC - Cooking Laurels

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Apr 25 22:17:04 PDT 2000

Someone using Adamantius' email account sez:
>Well, as the conserrrrvative caaaaandidate, I just drooooone oooooon and
>ooooon and oooon and oooon, without letting aaaaanyone else get a word
>in edgewiiiise, until I start to froth at the mouth and fall over
>backwaaaaaards! Fwaugghhhhhh!!! <thump>

hee hee!
I really do swear that every council has at least one of these, no matter
the kingdom. Does this mean you have an Edward the Stuffy as well?

they say there's only seven people or so in the SCA after all, and that all
the rest of us are just repeats.

- --AM, who wants to be Edward the Stuffy when she grows up and is practicing
being curmugeonly for that day :)