SC - Recipe: Cheese Fritters

Robin Carrollmann harper at idt.net
Wed Apr 26 12:12:26 PDT 2000

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> > Wait... here's an experiment.  Huette, is the text
> > below readable?
>
> Yes it is.  Thank you.  I hope you didn't retype it
> all?

No.  I copied and pasted from my translation diskette.  It was an
embarassingly simple thing. Apparently, I *shouldn't* change the font of
imported text to match the font I use in email.  I thought that having two
fonts would make the message less readable, but it seems that my "fix" was
what was causing the problem.  ::sigh again::  Well, now I know what to do
in the future.

Brighid
Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt dot net