SC - Things that affect cooking

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 23:04:00 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/26/00 7:22:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

>  I found a recipe some time ago (OOP) that calls for marinating shrimp in a
>  little lemon juice and white wine for a short time (15 minutes), then
> stuffing
>  springs of rosemary up under the shell.  Once done, you grill them very
>  lightly.  Absolutely delicious!

You may also try using the stripped rosemary twigs as skewers for grilling
shrimp and other meats (pork and chicken work well).  Soak the twigs in water
for a few minutes first, to help avoid burning.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.