SC - Puck's favorite Asparagus- OOP

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Thu Apr 27 18:21:22 PDT 2000

Tried it tonight, but didn't have the same good cheeses Puck used.  Trust
me, you don't want to substitute a Kraft white cheddar slice and bits of
Feta.  Those Kraft slices need to find the wastebasket!  How come they
don't ever grow mold?  Is it because, oh wise ones, they are not real
food?

Liked the olive oil, basil and garlic, but didn't care as much for the
roasted texture.  Think I will stick to my steaming it with lemon,
butter, and mace.  My mileage varied, but isn't it fun to try all these
different things?

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com