SC - Puck's favorite Asparagus- OOP

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 00:07:39 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/27/00 9:54:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
parlei at algonet.se writes:

> > Feta.  Those Kraft slices need to find the wastebasket!  How come they
>  > don't ever grow mold?  Is it because, oh wise ones, they are not real
>  > food?
>
>  They are actually a weapon. You dry them in a slow oven, grind the
>  corners sharp and use as shurikens ("throwing stars"). Alternatively you
>  kneed them into a homogenous mass and use a standard detonator.
>
>  I might, however, be mistaken, and they are in reality a "cheese
>  product" with lots, and lots of preservatives. Toss.

I think the actual term is "processed cheese food", which, for all intents
and purposes is a misnomer, because they are not, in all honesty, food.  I
believe they are a byproduct of the production of "Kraft C-4 'Shaped Charge'
Luncheon Snack".  Bear in mind, this company also produces Vegamite, which is
an equally lethal poison.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.