OT: Alien Control Device (was: SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes)

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Fri Apr 28 00:43:36 PDT 2000

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000 CBlackwill at aol.com wrote:

> If, in fact, she does not like chocolate, you should immediately check the
> nape of her neck for the Alien Control Device insertion point, and remove it!
>  Be warned, large amounts of green blood will spray out, but it is the only
> way to defeat the Alien controlling her body.

And how about me then? I *heart* my Alien Control Device. And my blood
is blue, for various reasons, not all of them relating to cupric
sulfate...

/UlfR
 chocolate is for true emergencies, when the blood sugar levels drop
below acceptable levels.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Slavin's rule of clutter: Space cleared on chairs immediately
becomes occupied by cats.