SC - Don't like Chocolate?!?

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 01:22:13 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/00 6:54:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
baronsig at peganet.com writes:

> > Ya know, I've been told before that I must be an alien because I didn't
>  like
>  > chocolate, but never in such detail...
>  > Allison's info is totally correct.  I cannot stand the stuff in any form.
>  > OK, I will occasionally eat a standard ice cream sandwich - about once
>  every
>  > three years or so.  I love the way it smells, but to me it is so bitter I
>  > can't eat it - even milk chocolate.

I find this to be absolutely fascinating!  I know that different people like
or dislike different foods (for whatever reason), but I have never, in 31
years, heard of anyone who actually does not like chocolate.  I know that
some do not like dark or bittersweet, and certainly quite a few who do not
like unsweetened chocolate...but NO chocolate at all??  Allah Loves Wonderous
Variety!  Now I have seen just about everything.

How about White chocolate?  If you like white, I can give you numerous,
numerous recipes...  It happens to be my favorite confection on the planet.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.