SC - [Fwd: [Shire X] Oh, My, so This is what they eat in CAID . . . .]

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 01:54:38 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/00 1:20:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time, apiskp at yahoo.com
writes:

> Big 5 here, O Danish Pig Farmer God.
>  I've *seen* canned kraut juice in stores.  I've never
>  seen anyone buy it.

Next time you're in the store, make a little mark on the label of one of the
cans in front with a felt pen...then check back in a couple of months
(years?) and see if it is still there.  I do this on occassion with certain
items in a supermarket before I decide to buy them, to see if they are
rotating their stock.  It also works well in hotel rooms if you are spending
a while there.  Make a mark in the lower corner of one of the sheets (no, not
THAT kind of mark), and check back after the housekeepers have gone through
to see if they changed your sheets.  An old Hotel managers trick to check up
on the staff...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.