SC - [Fwd: [Shire X] Oh, My, so This is what they eat in CAID . . . .]

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 21:01:23 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/28/00 3:51:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<< Sorry, Ras, you ain't gonna get me to eat brains. Especially in gravy.
 A perfect 5 icks. >>

Hmmm...methinks you simply have not had them cooked properly. :-) However,
since, Phlip and I like them scrambled  in eggs, I will leave the soggy toast
to you and eat your portion of the brains. :-)

I also happen to like sauerkraut juice and purchase it regularly. It has a
wonderful way of making you...ummmm...more regular that leaves prune juice in
the dust.

The canned whole chicken while definitely getting a rating of 5 icks here
also could be the source of the information on how to get the bones to turn
to mush in the period recipe recently posted for comment.....

I would like to add tinned Roasted Eels to the list of strange foods. A 5
icker for that one.

Ras