SC - Re:the top 8 icks list

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sun Apr 30 21:57:49 PDT 2000

> Try baking some cupcakes and frosting them with the stuff, and then see if
> you can make it out the door before your guests kill you...  It's a great
> little game I like to play...
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor

Now THAT'S cruel...

Ingredients list from the pack: Yeast Extract, Salt, Mineral Salt(508,509),
Malt Extract, Natural Colour (150), Vegetable Extract, Thiamine, Riboflavin,
Niacin.

The Nutritional Info. says that for the serving size of 5g (1 tsp), it
provides 50% of RDI of Thiamine, 25% of Riboflavin, 25% of Niacin and 10% of
Folate.
It's one of the world's richest known sources of Vitamin B.
We buy ours in a 910g jar, which lasts, even if eaten everyday be two or
three people, for quite a while.

While on strange modern foods... I saw on a movie today an USAdian kid being
made a snack - celery sticks with peanut butter trowelled in to fill up the
U shape in the celery. Do they really do that? I love peanut butter, but
this seems WAY too much of the stuff for my liking.

Glenda.