SC - Re: Honey Advisory

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 22:24:11 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/30/00 9:40:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kelan at mindspring.com writes:

>  If I get another suspect pint who do I report it to?
>
>  Nyckademus

Where do you live?  If you are in the states, you can have it checked out at
your local cooperative extension (they should be able to test it for you), or
contact either the Food and Drug Administration, or the Department of Weights
and Measures.  I contacted the DWM when I got a 50 lb bag of poquito beans
which contained 9 pounds of rocks and "inedible material".  I wasn't sure if
there was a limit on the amount of extranneous material allowed in a bag, but
it seemed like quite a lot.  I don't remember exactly how much they told me
was legal, but I believe it was something like 6 ounces per 50 lbs.  Could be
wrong, though.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.