SC - Grains of Paradise - question for Aussies

Drake & Meliora meliora at macquarie.matra.com.au
Sat Apr 1 15:23:22 PST 2000

Lorix,

Sorry I am waaaay behind on the list.  Drake and I have imported Grains of
Paradise from both Worldspice (in Seattle) and Francesco Sirene (British
Columbia?) without any problems. And yes they do go through customs and
everything is completely above board.

If you need anything exotic for midwinter, please let me know privately.  We
have a well-stocked spice cupboard and are happy to post down whatever you
need. And frankly, what Drake and I don't have, Mari or Elsa & Osgot will.

Mel.