SC - Re: Sugar - the definitive word (?)

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Mon Apr 3 10:48:17 PDT 2000

>From Gwynydd unto the Gathered Cooks:

Eeeek, what have I let myself into?  There is one problem I forsee - the
information is under copyright to the Bundaburg sugar company.  I will email
them and see what they say, then, if Stefan could get in touch with me, I
would be happy to put this into the "Flori thingumy"

Oh, I didn't mention "confectioner's sugar" in that list - it wasn't
mentioned on the information sheet I got.  All my previous comments about
this still stand - here in Aus it is called "Icing mixture", and IMHO is
only useful for coating sweets.