SC - Compost with mead

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Apr 4 11:39:24 PDT 2000

> << The feast sounds fabulous....but I have one concern regarding the
> third dish  in the second course....How long had this been sitting
around?
>  Balthazar of Blackmoor

> I preserved it using modern canning methods, I'm not worried about
> it's shelf  life if that's what you mean.
>
> If you are playing with the name then, here see for yourself the
> recipe and know that eventually, you can add it to your garden if you
like! :)

> Compost

> Hauviette

Oh, yum, that sounds great.  Our compost from November of last year is
still doing fine, I haven't eaten any in a while, but my lord has and
still finds it good.   Mead is my favorite, I will have to try this
sometime.  I had a bottle of mead vinegar (a friend's brewing failure, my
cooking fortune) that was quite yummy in dishes such as saurbraten and
german potatos or brussel sprouts.
Christianna