SC - What is "period"? - long

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Apr 5 00:33:00 PDT 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Brandu quotes some info from Corpora and says:
> > These statements are also not new, having been in every version of these
> > documents for at least the last 15 years.
>
> Yes, more or less. For those interested in the esoterica of SCA history
> you might be interested in this file in the SCA-INC section of the
> Florilegium:
> corpora-early     (99K)  3/31/95    Early SCA Corpora and bylaws. 1972-74.
>
> I happened to see these phrases in that file:
<snip of cool stuff>

It is important to remember that Corpora is like some aspects of mundane
law- prolly the closest analog is to a will- it is the most recent
official version that is in effect. The old ones are interesting and can
tell us a great deal about where we came from, but they ARE NOT CURRENT
POLICY and do not tell us where we are now.

Nit picking over (for the moment)- back to your usual programming...

'Lainie