SC - Apples for Cider

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 16:12:37 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/5/00 10:28:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
magdlena at earthlink.net writes:

>  I have lots more info on apple varieties if you are interested, but sadly
> not
>  much on which ones were developed when.
>
>  -Magdalena

Actually, this is superb, and gives me a nice jumping-off point for my cider.
 Thanks to all who have replied.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who is going to jump right over to his produce reference guides to find out
when the first crabapples come to fruition.)

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.