SC - 14th century Saracen Subs

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 21:27:28 PDT 2000

CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<<  I am, however, suggesting that a 14th century
 Saracen dish may still be considered "period", so long as any substitutions
 made are "period and appropriate" to the style of dish being made. >>

Would you be so kind as to send me any 14th century Saracen recipes you may
have along with the suggested appropriate 14th century Saracen substitutions
that are recommended as appropriate by the butchers, cooks and gardeners of
the day? I have looked for these for many years and have come up against a
blank wall. Thanks in advance.

Ras