SC - SC-Mongolian hot pot?

kelsaborg kelsaborg at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 03:59:16 PDT 2000

I am looking for someone to tell me more about
mongolian hot pot...I was reciently in china and had
some as well as Jao Zi and Bao Zi these are forms of
dumplings very very good stuff... but I want to be
able to make these things... These foods have been
eaten by the chinese for 1000's of years... I am very
interested in finding more about this sort of
things... I am also going to comment on how much I
enjoy reading all of your post very educational to one
who doesn't know much about cooking...
Many thanks
Kelsa