SC - RE: Comment to "limit" responses WAS: I CHALLENGE YOU...

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 04:15:39 PDT 2000

I guess the Subject Line could have read "I challenge you to limit responses.
 :-)

But WOW... I know that the missive was not directed to me, but I just have to
comment.  No, I do not work, or leave the computer (except to walk the dogs).
- - stuck here in the RV.  And I do sleep (now and then).  Have we a limited
number of replies that we should be sticking to?  If I have exceeded mine,
forgive me.  I do post directly to people off-line for a number of comments
and will try to watch the bandwith better.

Rayne

In a message dated 4/6/00 4:00:04 AM Central Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org