SC - booths/feasts

Diana Haven dhaven at rickardlist.com
Thu Apr 6 09:27:25 PDT 2000

I am deeply sorry for you if you have never been to a feast.  It is quite
admirable of you to cook for your fellow merchants (yes, I've been there
too).

You may wish to ask the local group  if they can extend their area - do sort
of a 'body raising' sort of thing.  Do demos at local schools, high schools,
colleges or universities.  You can start a 'local group' if there is enough
interest.....BTW, where are you located?

I for one would love to hear of your adventure with frozen bread.  I am
always looking for more ideas for camping.

Diana d'Avignon

 I am not a