SC - Translation of Libro del arte de Cocina por Diego Granado,1599

Robin Carrollmann harper at idt.net
Thu Apr 6 10:25:06 PDT 2000

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Richard Keith wrote:

> I just want to make sure that no one else is working on same project.

In the past have translated, posted, and/or redacted a few recipes from
Granado. I will probably continue to do so occasionally, but certainly not
any significant percentage of the 700+ recipes in the book.  My only
full-length translation project is the 1529 edition of de Nola's _Libro de
Guisados_.  I have not heard of anyone else working on Granado.

Brighid *** Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt dot net